Now you can cover the Bible from Genesis to Revelation right on your computer screen. It’s fun, easy and interactive!
Confused about what the Bible teaches? This four CD set provides an interactive multimedia experience that will help you understand your Bible and apply it to your life.
With this software you’ll be able to overview the entire Bible. Using just five minutes a day, you will work through every book of the Bible — or select which books you’d like to study first. Imagine . . . understanding the background of each book. . . gaining insights into the lives of men like Abraham and Paul. . . discovering how God uses ordinary people for extra-ordinary tasks!
- Every family member can use this resource. It tracks each person’s progress!* Each day, you will see an illustrated version of the scriptures, using over 1,200 illustrations, maps and charts.
- 26 hours of audio explanations, video clips, suggestions for further study are provided.
- The 488 pages in the Cover the Bible textbook are presented on your screen as Dr. Neighbour teaches facts for you to remember. The presentation has been made so basic that it can be used by home school children above the age of 12.
- The CD’s will be delivered to you with a password to download the 488 page Cover the Bible text from this website in PDF format. Having the entire book available intact will allow you to print selected pages for further study.
- Each week ends with a puzzle or quiz you will enjoy, helping you remember what you have learned.
Cover the Bible (book)
Every one of the segments you will view is accompanied by one page from this book! If you would like to have the full text in one place, order this book. It has thumb indexes on the right side to help you go to a special area. Click here to order on Amazon. Alternatively, you can download the book from us.