HOW TO MARK YOUR BIBLE
- Use your full name with no spaces between first/last names. EXAMPLE: JohnSmith
- Password: use your favorite Bible book. EXAMPLE: Genesis
- Email: use at least one for your entire family
SUGGESTIONS FOR VIEWING
- Select the same time eachweek day; set aside 5 minutes, more if needed.
- Don’t hurry through a panel that appeals to you. You can pause any time you are viewing by clicking on the arrow below the presentation.
- Follow the instructions to mark your Bible. You will treasure the notes as you continue a lifetime of reading your Bible.
- Journal your thoughts about reflections Christ gives you as you ponder the presentations.
HOW TO MARK YOUR BIBLE
- Note we give tips about this in the first days of the course.
- Be sure you use a special pen that will not soak through the paper and spoil the text on the back side of the page. Some people use special colored pens made to mark Bibles.
- Have you already started to commit scriptures to memory?
- “I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.” Psalm 119:11
- First, underline scriptures that impress you.
- Next, hand write them on small cards.
- Place the passage on one side and the reference on the back side.
- Carry the pack with you to review in your spare time.
FOR USE WITH CHILDREN
Remember–there is no fee, no charge for this web site. Therefore, it can be used by all members of your family. The only “cost” is to register each person taking the course. We will keep track of each person’s progress. Each time a person logs on, a mark on the course will show how far the sessions have been covered. Of course, you may repeat any sessions at any time.
WHAT BIBLE SHOULD I USE?
Do you have a Bible that can be by your side for a lifetime? If not, you might shop for one as you begin this study. Modern translations are helpful. Choose one for general reading. We recommend a formal translation for serious study.
YOU CAN ORDER A 488 PAGE BOOK TO HELP YOU!
Every one of the segments you will view is accompanied by one page from this book! If you would like to have the full text in one place, order this book. It has thumb indexes on the right side to help you go to a special area. Though it is no longer in print many copies can be found online like on Amazon. Alternatively, you can download the book from us.
As you study, you will have many questions to be answered. We highly recommend that you secure: The Zondervan Pictorial Encyclopedia. Many used copies are available at reduced prices.